Monday, December 1, 2014

The Microwaveable Rice Bag

Thanks to the 14 people that have viewed my blog as of now. You all inspire me to keep thinking of crafts and keep blogging about them. Today I want to share with you all a handmade miracle worker that works for everyone, from your bouncy baby girl to your 50 year old mom. I give you... the microwaveable rice bag!

You will need:
  • 2 equal pieces of fabric
  • Needle
  • Thread
  • Rice
Steps:
  1. Take the fabric and put the patterned sides together on top of each other. You should now see the UNPATTERENED side. This is important for when you stuff the bag.
  2. Stich the two pieces up using the needle and thread until you are 1/4 of the way all around the fabric.
  3. Turn the bag inside-out and stuff with rice, this will prevent you from seeing the thread line.
  4. Stuff the bag with rice and finish sewing.
Usage:

To use, heat in the microwave for about 30 seconds to sooth bruises, aches, and pains.


Will you all send me pictures of your bags and tell me how they went? Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment