Sunday, November 30, 2014

The Stuff About Me

A Few Things About Me

  • I have 2 sisters (8 and 9) and 1 beagle, (12) named Trixie.
  • I have a passion for making greeting cards, baking, and crafting (hence the blog)
  • I live for gymnastics and also do basketball
  • My dad is fogdog77 from "Diary of a Fat Man - The Weight Loss Journey"

  • And, oh yeah, I'm 11 years old and in 6th grade


Why I Started This Blog

     I realized early on in fifth grade that I enjoyed teaching other people new things. When I got the A honor role at graduation I thought to myself, I know a lot about a lot of things, why not share my knowledge? I also enjoyed playing school with my sisters (even though they never listen) and thought, I can use the internet to teach people new things that I enjoy also. That's when I started this blog.


What's Going to Happen in This Blog

  • I cannot promise short, to the point instructions of crafts
  • I will try to do one post at least every two weeks
  • I cannot promise to have perfect grammar


No comments:

Post a Comment